Ensure your intramural club or recreation league squad has an official ball in the mitt with these MacGregor® X52RE 12" ASA Slow-Pitch Softballs. The ASA-approved balls feature a rugged core that withstands line drives, grounders and tape-measure home runs. A bright fluorescent yellow cover with red stitching allows your fielders to track down pop flies and batters to follow the ball from the pitcher's hand to the dish.
- ASA-approved design for use with your slow-pitch softball league play
- COR .52/300 lb. maximum compression rating helps the softball pop off the bat
- Durable cover available in a variety of materials to meet your club's requirements
- Fluorescent yellow cover with red stitching allows fielders, batters and fans to track the ball on the diamond
- Strong core stands up to line drives, fouls, balls in the dirt, routine grounders and pop flies
- Activity: Softball
- Ball Type: Softball (slow-pitch)
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Color: Yellow, Red, Black
- Color Family: Yellow
- Cork Core: No
- Diameter: 12 in.
- Dimpled Surface: No
- Material: Synthetic
- Quantity: 12
- ASA approved
- COR 52/300 max. comp
- Poly graphite core
- Red stitching
- Additional Information
Material 1377375 SKU GRP1005961 Pid 79436 Brand MacGregor Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Product is average Review by Rodney
Value Quality Price
I have had issues with this particular ball. I believe your supplier (China) is the quality or lack of culprit!
(Posted on 6/8/15)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review