Make sure your high school baseball team has dependable equipment for games and practices with the help of these Wilson® A1010 Pro 9 in. NFHS Baseballs. As batters practice driving the ball deep into the outfield and fielders practice making outs at first or second base, these NFHS-approved baseballs ensure players are ready to face the opposition at game time. Pitchers can easily paint the corners or throw a heater down the middle to end an inning thanks to the Super Seam Technology that offers hurlers enhanced control over their throws.
- Red cushioned cork core with DuraCore™ technology and premium wool windings ensure the balls retain their shape and perform game after game
- Grade-A, full-grain leather cover holds up to hard hits and provides a solid grip for optimal pitching and fielding
- Flat seams minimize resistance, increasing the distance on hits that fly through the air
- Super Seam Technology affords pitchers and fielders control over throws, so they can locate their strikes and send their opponent off the field with an out
- Approved by the NFHS for high school games
- Activity: Baseball
- Ball Type: Baseball
- Brand: Wilson®
- Circumference: 9 in.
- Color: White, Red
- Color Family: White
- Cork Core: Yes
- Dimpled Surface: No
- League Size: High school leagues
- Material: Cork
- Material: Leather
- Material: Wool
- Product Weight: 4.3 lb.
- Quantity: 12
- Additional Information
Material CCA1010BPRO SKU CCA1010BPRO Pid 84299 Weight 4.3000 LB Brand Wilson Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number WTA1010BPROSST
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review