Beginner bowlers can learn to pick up spares and avoid gutter balls with help from these Voit® Molded Foam Bowling Balls. Made from high-quality, molded foam, these bowling balls hold up to repeated use while protecting feet and floors from accidental drops. Players of all ages will be able to find a comfortable grip to help them roll strikes, since each ball has four sets of three-finger hole patterns to accommodate both young and older bowlers.
- High-quality, molded foam construction promotes safe use and withstands wear and tear
- Four sets of three-finger hole patterns let bowlers of all ages grip the ball comfortably
- Each lightweight ball weighs approximately 1.5 lb. to help beginners learn the game
- Comes with one ball each in blue, green, orange, purple, red and yellow for a total of six balls
- Activity: Bowling
- Brand: Voit®
- Color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red, Yellow
- Color Family: Multi
- Material: Foam
- Product Weight: 1.5 lb.
- Quantity: 6
- High quality, molded foam balls designed with 4 sets of 3-finger hole patterns to accommodate all age levels
- Each ball weighs approximately 1.5 lbs.
- Each set includes 1 of each color: Blue, Green, Orange, Purple, Red and Yellow
- Additional Information
Material 1281095 SKU 1281095 Pid 64699 Weight 11.5500 LB Brand Voit Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Great value Review by Doubledutch
Price Value Quality
I use bowling to teach students about fractions.
(Posted on 5/1/15)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review