Young athletes can quack and flail their wings as they learn valuable balance skills using these US Games Waddle Walkers. Targeted at developing core strength and balance, these boards are an incredibly fun way to get students active and participating in gym class or recreational center activities. Kids can spin 360° or waddle just like a duck as they attempt to stay on the board. Instructors will be able to think up funny activity stations or contrive thrilling games using these waddle boards.
- Students can spin 360° or walk like a duck as they practice their balance and coordination skills
- Made from molded polypropylene for longevity and strength
- Measures 3.5 in. tall x 4.5 in. wide x 22.5 in. long
- Includes one board each of green, red, purple, yellow, blue and orange
- Note: 200 lb. weight limit
- Brand: US Games
- Color: Green, Red, Purple, Yellow, Blue, Orange
- Color Family: Multi
- Material: Polypropylene
- Product Height: 3.5 in.
- Product Length: 22.5 in.
- Product Width: 4.5 in.
- Quantity: 6
- Balance and rock from side to side
- Spin 360° or walk like a duck
- Durable, molded, polypropylene boards
- 3 1/2"H x 4 1/2"W x 22 1/2"L
- 200 lb. weight limit
- Additional Information
Material 1343656 SKU 1343656 Pid 67973 Weight 11.1100 LB Brand US Games Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number DUCKWALKERS
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
2 Item(s)per page
- Awesome! Review by Lisa
Price Value Quality
Just used these for the first time with my 6th grade PE class. They had a blast and we came up with multiple ways to use them. They are sturdy and well worth the money!
(Posted on 8/18/16)
- My students love to use the waddle boards Review by Waddle Board
Quality Price Value
I purchased six more waddle board to go with the two my school already had when I arrived. I use them as part of a total fitness obstacle course. I tie the waddle boards to balance, force and effort. There are so many different challenges to create with these boards. The students lead the way with several safety restrictions I have in place!
(Posted on 12/5/14)
2 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review