Strength trainers and those looking to work on their fitness can use the Champion Barbell™ Upright Dumbbell Storage Rack in a home gym, recreational area or fitness center to keep dumbbells organized according to weight. Members of the facility can easily access dumbbells on each side to do sets of curls, kickbacks or squats, and return them to the rack once they're finished to safely keep the equipment off the floor. The rack's durable, powdercoat sheet metal construction safely holds the dumbbells, while the vertical configuration saves space with a compact base, leaving room to exercise and set up other workout equipment.
- Built with heavy-gauge sheet metal and a powdercoat finish for rugged strength to hold dumbbells of various weights
- Suitable for most styles of dumbbells, holding multiple pairs
- Vertical arrangement saves space and makes it easy to switch out different weights
- Hook-style dumbbell holders help prevent them from falling out of the rack
- Sleek black and silver design coordinates easily with other fitness equipment
- Activity: Weight Lifting
- Adjustable Height: No
- Assembled Height : 42 in.
- Assisted Resistance: No
- Brand: Champion Barbell™
- Color: Black, Silver
- Color Family: Black
- Dip Station: No
- Foldable Design: No
- Fold-Away Arms: No
- Pull-Up Bar: No
- Wheeled: No
- Space saving design with maximum storage capacity
- Accommodates most styles of dumbbells
- 42" High with 9" X 19" base
- Dumbbells not included
- Additional Information
Material 1137563 SKU GRP1000878 Pid 61646 Brand Champion Barbell Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Good product Review by James
Price Value Quality
I purchased the 4-sided upright dumbbell storage rack to create more room. The delivery was quick and so was assembly. The product initially looks and feels flimsy, but when the dumbbells are added, it is obvious the that it is adequate. The only issue I have with the rack is its inability to accommodate larger dumbbells. My set currently starts at 80s and moves down from there. I have problems re-racking the weights and must often move them to make them fit.
(Posted on 5/6/16)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review