Field athletes today follow in the footsteps of the ancient Greeks, and the Turned Iron Shot Put 125mm 16 lbs. keeps the tradition going strong. Solid cast iron shot has been balanced for high performance and machine turned to different diameters.
Optimum Shot Selection Criteria: to get the best fitting shot for your athletes' ability, fingers must be placed in proper throwing position behind the shot.
1. Finger placement and length is critical. Shot should rest on the pad (callus) of the palm with fingers up the side of the shot. Throwers with shorter fingers may prefer the smaller diameter shot and believe it feels better at delivery; athletes with longer fingers may like the feel of the larger diameter.
2. Final decision comes down to the thrower's personal choice and it may require 2-3 diameters to fit your entire team. Biomechanically speaking, larger shots provide the thrower with a greater contact area and push zone. Turned Iron Shot Put 125mm 16 lbs. in electric orange has the fit and feel that athletes count on to help deliver a winning performance.
- Solid cast iron shot
- Machine turned to different diameters
- Balanced for high performance throws
- Meets NFHS specifications
- Additional Information
Material AFSHOT16 SKU GRP1005397 Pid 12906 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review