Dedicate time in physical education classes to teach children and teens the rules and techniques of badminton with this MacGregor® Tournament 110 Badminton Racquet. Boys and girls can enjoy a friendly match or a heated competition while learning basic hand-eye coordination skills, teamwork and sportsmanship. Thanks to the lightweight design, beginner players can swing with increased hand control and speed. Plus, the racquet's cushioned PU grip helps players avoid calluses and hand fatigue during long matches.
- Carbon shaft and tempered-steel frame withstand heavy use by beginner players
- Leatherette-covered handle with a cushioned PU grip allows a firm hold that helps to eliminate hand fatigue
- Head is pre-strung with Hy-sheep string for a taut surface that helps ensure consistent performance
- Lightweight design allows novice players to have increased hand control when making fast swings
- Aluminum T-joint creates secure attachment between the head and the traditional handle
- Activity: Badminton
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Color: Black
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Aluminum, Steel
- Number Of Shuttlecocks Included: 0
- Quantity: 1
Tempered steel frame and carbon shaft. Aluminum T-joint with traditional handle and leatherette cover. PU cushioned grip. Hy-sheep strung.
- Additional Information
Material BSNRQ110 SKU BSNRQ110 Pid 4375 Weight 0.2000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review