Get your students fired up for gym class activities with the suggestions listed in The First Six Minutes Book. With new and exciting games, this book explains how to get kids active within the first six minutes of P.E. class. Children of all ages will have fun carrying out each physical activity individually or as part of team, for a quick and easy warm-up. This book makes a great gift for physical education teachers and recreational facility instructors who take pride in teaching fitness skills to new generations.
- Written by Hal Cramer
- Each suggestion allows teachers to give one minute of instruction for five minutes of physical activity
- Great for use by P.E. classes, recreational facilities and community centers
- Contains games and activities aimed at getting students active
- Designed for grades K - 12
- Color: Multicolor
- Color Family: Multi
- Product Type: The First Six Minutes Book
- Product Use/Compatibility: P.E. classes, recreational facilities
The Original PE Start-Up Guide contains new and exciting games and activities designed to get all of your students moving within the first six minutes of class. One minute of instruction is followed by five minutes of purposeful activity!
For Grades K-12.
- Additional Information
Material 1377120 SKU 1377120 Pid 78181 Weight 1.3000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 30 Days
30 day guarantee against manufacturers defects in workmanship and materials
Write Your Own Review