An uneven diamond can cause slips and trips that could cost the game. Make sure that your field is smooth and reliable with this Baseball/Softball Field Tamp. Fill in and pack down dirt around the high-traffic areas on the diamond, such as home plate and the pitcher's mound, to minimize the risk of injuries and keep your facility in top condition. Made of durable steel, the tamp is strong enough to level and pack the loose dirt and covers a wide area, so you can get the job done quickly.
- Use to pack down dirt and ensure an even playing surface on your home baseball field
- 0.5 in. steel plate withstands the stress of repeated impacts on the field
- Covers a 12 in. x 12 in. surface area, so you can get the whole home plate area covered quickly
- Durable 48 in. steel handle keeps the tamp near hand level, so you don't have to strain your back to get the job done
- Two-handed design allows you to get a secure grip for smooth, even tamping
- Color: Blue
- Color Family: Blue
- Handle Length: 48 in.
- Handle Material: Steel
- Head Length: 12 in.
- Head Material: Steel
- Head Width: 12 in.
- Product Weight: 35 lb.
- Tamp base is made of 1/2"-thick steel plate
- Covers a 12" x 12" area
- Heavy duty 48" steel handle
- Additional Information
Material BBTAMPBM SKU GRP10145 Pid 8270 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review