Set up for league or tournament play with this St. Pierre® The Royal Original Official Horseshoes Set. Inning after inning, players can toss ringers and rack up points with these official-size and -weight horseshoes that are approved for competitive games. The included stakes allow activity center directors, physical education teachers and league officials to establish horseshoe pits nearly anywhere, while the dual-colored horseshoes make it easy for contestants to identify their own shoes after pitching.
- Solid-steel, drop-forged horseshoes stand up to repeated ringers and misses
- Regulation stakes are crafted from solid steel to withstand inning after inning of competitive play
- Included rules help beginner players get started with the sport
- Approved for official play by the NHPA (National Horseshoe Pitchers Association of America)
- Includes four 2.5 lb. horseshoes, two 24 in. regulation stakes and a set of rules
- Brand: St. Pierre®
- Color: Blue, Red
- Color Family: Multi
- Material: Steel
- Number Of Stakes Included: 2
- Quantity: 1
- Stake Height: 24 in.
- Official size and weight shoes - NHPA approved
- Includes four 2 lb. 8 oz. solid steel drop forged shoes, 2 solid steel 24"L regulation stakes and rules
- Additional Information
Material 3219XXXX SKU 3219XXXX Pid 3300 Weight 16.0000 LB Brand St. Pierre Manufactu Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number R01
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review