Clearly mark the boundaries of the soccer pitch using these Segmented Soccer Corner Flags. Players, fans and officials will easily be able to see the 6 ft. high flags, letting them know where the corners of the field are and when the ball is kicked out of bounds. Carrying the flags to and from the field is simple, as each one breaks down into four sections that are connected by an interior cord to prevent the pieces from being lost while saving storage space. Wild kicks or running players won't knock the flags over thanks to the springs that are glued to the bottom sections of the flags, which contribute flexibility and absorb impacts.
- PVC construction withstands weather and tough soccer matches
- Four-section design breaks down quickly for space-saving storage in equipment rooms
- Interior 3mm cord ensures that pieces do not get lost in transit or storage
- Spring-loaded base stays flexible to absorb impacts with players and soccer balls
- Included carrying bag keeps the flags together to simplify setting up the field
- Base Included: Yes
- Color: Red, White
- Color Family: Red
- Material: PVC
- Pre-Filled Base: No
- Product Height: 6 ft.
- Product Weight: 8 lb.
- Quantity: 4
- 4-section 1" PVC material
- Bottom section is inserted and glued to the spring
- All 4-sections are connected by an interior 3mm cord, so pieces are not lost when disconnected
- Set of 4 - 6' height w/ carry bag
- Additional Information
Material 1238624 SKU 1238624 Pid 61122 Weight 8.0000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review