Staying safe and cool behind the dish is crucial to any catcher's success, and this Schutt™ Catcher's Helmet with Facemask is a great choice to achieve both. From rookie ballplayers learning the position to seasoned veterans, players of all ages and abilities can stay comfortable while calling pitches and blocking balls in the dirt thanks to the vented ABS shell that allows excess heat to escape. When batters fend off pitch after pitch to keep the at bat alive, catchers will stay protected against foul tips that skip past their glove, as the dual-density foam liner helps dissipate impacts on the built-in catcher's mask.
- ABS shell and dual-density foam liner help shield players from the impacts of passed balls and foul tips
- Vented design helps keep players' heads cool and comfortable with every pitch
- Hollow-wire mask safeguards the face
- Mask comes colored to match the helmet's shell
- Ideal for catchers of all ages, with a small fitting ballplayers with a 6.63 - 7.5 helmet size and a large fitting sizes 7 - 7.75
- Activity: Baseball, Softball
- Brand: Schutt™
- Material: Plastic, Foam
- Quantity: 1
- Throat Protector: No
• The perfect lightweight catcher’s head gear for all ages
• Features tough ABS vented shell with attached hollow-wire mask
• Dual-density foam liner
• Mask colored to match shell color
• Sizes: small (6-5/8 – 7-1/2) or large (7 – 7-3/4).
Specify color and size.
- Additional Information
Options color size Material 1035940 SKU 56829 Pid 56829 Brand Schutt Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number N/A
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review