Designed for adult leagues, this Schutt™ Hollywood 4-Way Pitcher's Rubber provides the pitcher with a firm footing to kick off of to help reach the ideal velocity with each pitch. When the game is on the line and the batter is down to their final strike, the pitcher craves the consistency of a rugged pitching rubber to get that final K. An interior aluminum tube can be filled with dirt or concrete, promoting durability and easily supporting the pitcher's weight. Rotate the rubber's four-way design to extend the life of it throughout the season.
- Provides the pitcher with a secure footing to reach the velocity he or she needs for each pitch type
- Four-way design extends the life of the rubber by rotating, allowing use of all four sides
- Interior aluminum tube can be filled with dirt or concrete to maximize strength and support
- Official 6 in. x 24 in. size allows use in adult baseball leagues
- Activity: Baseball
- Bases Included: Pitcher's rubber
- Brand: Schutt™
- Color: White
- Color Family: White
- Intended League: Adult leagues
- Material: Rubber
- Product Height: 6 in.
- Product Length: 24 in.
- Product Weight: 23 lb.
- Product Width: 6 in.
- Quantity: 1
The most stable, rugged, 4-sided pitching rubber available. Interior aluminum tube for maximum longevity when filled with dirt or concrete. Official Size - 6" x 24"
- Additional Information
Material 1236460 SKU 1236460 Pid 60980 Weight 23.0000 LB Brand Schutt Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 12909180
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review