Help keep runners safe on the base paths by installing these Schutt™ Hollywood Impact® Bases on the diamond. When the runner takes off on the pitch, he or she will be able to safely slide into second ahead of the throw, as the advanced base design compresses when the runner makes contact to help lower the chance of injuries to ankles, legs and knees. From spring training to the final out of the season, these bases will give the field a big-league feel thanks to the high-quality rubber construction that stands up to spikes and close plays.
- High-quality rubber construction withstands hard slides, close plays and the cleats of base runners
- Honeycomb design offers flexibility to accommodate players of different sizes
- Bases compress upon impact to help reduce the risk of knee, leg and ankle injuries
- Steel stanchions provide secure placement on the base path when placed inside the Hollywood® ground anchors (anchor plugs and ground anchors sold separately)
- Includes three 15 in. wide x 15 in. long x 2 in. high bases
- Activity: Baseball, Softball
- Bases Included: First base, Second base, Third base
- Brand: Schutt™
- Color: White
- Color Family: White
- Grounding Type: Ground sleeve
- Material: Rubber
- Product Height: 2 in.
- Product Length: 15 in.
- Product Width: 15 in.
- Quantity: 3
- Weather Resistant: Yes
Constructed of high quality rubber with honeycomb design for flexibility and durability. Base compresses as runner slides into it. Replaceable steel stanchion fits the Hollywood ground anchor. Size is 15" x 15" x 2". 3 bases/no anchors.
- Additional Information
Material 1236439 SKU 1236439 Pid 60977 Weight 30.3000 LB Brand Schutt Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 12902010
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review