Make the chain-link fencing in your playground or sports complex safe and highly visible with these Saf-Top Fence Guards. The guards reduce the chance of the fence top snagging clothing or scratching skin while adding a stylish, finished look to the sports field or recreational area. Cover every fence in minutes, quickly installing the guards using the included ties and pre-drilled holes. No matter what the weather is like, the UV-resistant polyethylene construction holds up to the elements without requiring maintenance.
- Available in a variety of colors to complement school colors or achieve the perfect look
- Carton includes ten 8 ft. pieces for quick coverage of up to 80 ft. of fencing
- Fits atop chain-link fencing to increase visibility and reduce the chance of snagging clothing or skin
- Polyethylene construction combats weathering and resists UV light to prevent fading
- Pre-drilled holes and included ties make installation quick and simple
- Fence Length: 80 ft.
- Material: Polyethylene
- Product Height: 4 in.
- Product Length: 8 ft.
- Product Width: 3 in.
Protect against chainlink injuries, increase visibility and add beauty to your field. UV-resistant polyethylene construction is maintenance free and very durability. Sold in cartons of 10 pieces each 8' L x 3"W x 4"H (80 linear feet per box). Pre-drilled and includes ties for quick & easy installation.5 year limited warranty.
- Additional Information
Options color Material 1234893 SKU 60854 Pid 60854 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number N/A
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review