Develop agility in football players, soccer players and other athletic trainees using the Pro Down High-Step Running Ropes. Maneuvering through the 14 ft. 10 in. path helps athletes build up foot speed, as the nylon stepping grid can be adjusted from 6 to 15 in. high to meet different needs and running styles, while the bright yellow design makes each foot hole easy to see. Designed with safety as a priority, the frame is secured to the step grid with bungee cords, maintaining some distance between the course and the tough steel tubing.
- 17-gauge powder-coated tubular steel frame withstands heavy use
- Bright yellow grid makes it easy to identify where feet should be placed
- Frame doesn't obstruct movement across the path
- Grid adjusts from 6 in. up to 15 in. tall to meet the varying needs of training athletes
- Nylon netting offers a 14 ft. 10 in. x 3 ft. 3 in. grid for stepping
- Activity: Training
- Brand: Pro Down
- Color: Black, Yellow
- Color Family: Yellow
- Material: Nylon
- Material: Steel
- Product Height: 6 - 15 in.
- Product Length: 18.5 ft.
- Product Width: 4.5 ft.
- Frame constructed of powder-coated 17-gauge steel tubing
- Exclusive frame design keeps all tubing safely away from the training path
- Optic yellow nylon step grid is 14' 10"L x 3' 3"W
- Frame dimensions: 18' 6"L x 4' 6"W, grid adjusts from 6” to 15” H
- Step grid connects to frame with bungee cords
- Additional Information
Material 1201987 SKU GRP1000141 Pid 60598 Brand Pro Down Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review