Lifters and health nuts can boost their strength and stamina by incorporating this Champion Barbell Rubber Medicine Ball into their workout regimens. Athletes will be able to easily attain a firm hold of this medicine ball thanks to the textured rubber cover, so they can perform squats, lunges and other exercises with added resistance. Users can grab this medicine ball for both indoor and outdoor workouts.
- Textured rubber cover makes this medicine ball easy to grasp
- Can be used during a wide range of exercises to help improve gripping and tossing capabilities
- Air-filled ball delivers minimal bounce for efficient training
- Available in a variety of colors and weights of 2.2 lb., 4.4 lb., 6.6 lb., 8.8 lb., 11 lb., 13.2 lb. and 15.4 lb.
- Not to be used in slamming exercises
- Activity: Aerobics, Training
- Brand: Reactor by Champion Barbell
- Material Coating: Rubber
- Textured Surface: Yes
- Durable textured rubber cover makes them easy to grip
- Air filled with limited bounce
- Color coded sizes for easy identification
- Not designed for use in slamming exercises
- Additional Information
Material 1266283 SKU GRP1002101 Pid 63307 Brand Champion Barbell Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Poor Quality product Review by Lt. T Swindler
Price Value Quality
I purchased a whole set of medicine balls and the 2.2 lbs. ball has split around the entire ball. The rubber is separating from the rest of the ball. Lasted just a little over a year. The rest of them are doing ok so far just the 2.2 ball has failed.
(Posted on 12/16/15)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review