Groundskeepers are the stars of the diamond before the players take the field. By installing these Markers Inc. Batter's Box Foundation Mats under dirt or clay on each side of the plate, grounds crews can help preserve the condition of the field and minimize the amount of maintenance required around the dish. Batters like to dig in when stepping into the box to generate the power needed to put the ball in play, and these foundations help eliminate deep holes and marks in the batting area to ensure a flat surface.
- Recycled rubber material stands up to the weight of players and provides an even, slip-resistant batting surface
- Designed to help prevent deep holes and pock marks in the box areas caused by batters digging in to hit for power
- Made to be buried under 3 - 4 in. of dirt or clay
- Each mat measures 40 in. long x 32 in. wide with a 0.75 in. thickness to fit within the left and right batter's boxes
- Ideal for youth and adult baseball or softball fields
- Brand: Markers Inc.
- Color: Black
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Rubber
- Product Height: 0.75 in.
- Product Length: 40 in.
- Product Width: 32 in.
- Quantity: 2
32" x 40" x 3/4" recycled rubber mats. Eliminates deep holes in box areas. Bury under 3" - 4" of dirt or clay. Ideal for youth through adult fields. Sold in pairs.
- Additional Information
Material MK3240 SKU MK3240 Pid 61426 Weight 40.3000 LB Brand Markers Inc Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 3240BBFX2
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review