For a solid group cycling bike that's virtually silent, go with The Champion Revolution Club Cycle featuring stable balance. Includes a resistance system with oversized, center-pull brake pads that are controlled by a 5-position click-stop lever located conveniently near the handlebar. Revolution Cycles Direct Drive allows you to pedal both forward and backwards, with or without tension. No chain to break and no gears to strip. Fiber belt completely eliminates chain breakage, which is the biggest cause of downtime for health club cycles. Comes with its own spare parts kit. Bike measures 18Wx46"L and weighs 96 lbs.
- Biomedically efficient design. Adjustments in saddle height and fore-aft seat positioning allow for maximum total tension and force-generating capabilities as well as a neutral knee position
- Comes completely assembled with welded frame and handle bar
- Resistance system features oversized, center-pull brake pads controlled by a five position "click stop" lever located conveniently near the handlebar
- Direct Drive allows you to pedal both forward and backwards, with or without tension. There are no gears to strip. No chain to break. Not only is it vitually silent, but the fiber belt completely eliminates chain breakage- the biggest cause of health club cycle downtime
- Measures 18" wide by 46" long. Weighs 96 lbs
- Each cycle is shipped in its own carton (truck shipment only)
- Welded frame, no nuts and bolts, and each cycle comes with its own spare parts kit.
- Lifetime guarantee on frame, 1 year on parts
- 39.6 flywheel weight
- Additional Information
Material CH94943X SKU CH94943X Pid 12515 Weight 125.0000 LB Brand Phoenix Health & Fit Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number 98623
Warranty : 1 Year
Lifetime guarantee on frame, 1 yr. on parts!
Write Your Own Review