The target is two-sided, so pitchers can practice throwing strikes against both left- and right-handed hitters. Whether they're fastballs, curveballs or sliders, players can unleash their hardest pitches at the target, which is made from durable vinyl-coated nylon and galvanized steel to withstand repeated impacts. A pouch collects the balls for convenient retrieval, so pitchers can get practice time in on their own.
- Batter and strike zone graphic gives pitchers a realistic target for their pitches
- Galvanized steel frame offers stability and support
- Heavy-duty vinyl-coated nylon holds up to impact after impact
- Pouch catches and collects balls for quick retrieval, making solo practice more convenient
- Two-sided design can be flipped to for practice with left- and right-handed hitters
- Activity: Baseball
- Ball Collection Pouch: Yes
- Batter's Outline: Left- and right-handed batters
- Catcher's Outline: No
- Color: Black, White, Yellow
- Color Family: Black
- Dual-Sided Design: Yes
- Foldable Design: No
- Material: Steel, Vinyl
- Product Height : 78 in.
- Product Weight: 30 lb.
- Product Width: 48 in.
- Strike Zone Target: Yes
- Wheeled: No
Heavy-duty vinyl coated nylon catcher with pouch. Two sided pitcher's target. Will accommodate both right-handed and left-handed hitters. Frame is 1-5/8" diameter, 18 galvanized steel. Easy assembly, no tools required. 48"W x 78"H. 30 lbs.
- Additional Information
Material 1196849 SKU 1196849 Pid 60683 Weight 36.9600 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review