Help pitchers focus on their throws, not on their safety, during batting practice with this Collegiate Pitcher's Protector. Batters can unleash powerful line drives or hard grounders without worry because the protector sits between them and the pitcher. Potentially dangerous hits are absorbed by the screen's heavy-duty polyethylene net, which slips over the galvanized steel frame for quick, easy setup. The protector can be stored or transported rapidly with its convenient detachable legs.
- 1.5 in. square, 17-gauge galvanized steel design provides a sturdy frame for the net to sit on
- 7 ft. x 7 ft. protector with a 3.5 ft. x 3.5 ft. cutout can be turned in either direction to accommodate left- or right-handed pitchers
- Detachable legs simplify moving and storing the screen
- Heavy-duty polyethylene netting absorbs hits that would otherwise strike the pitcher
- Pillowcase-style slip-on netting quickly slides over the frame to get baseball practice under way
- Activity: Baseball
- Color: Black, Silver
- Color Family: Black
- Dual-Sided Design: Yes
- Foldable Design: No
- Frame Design: L-shaped
- Material: Steel
- Product Height : 7 ft.
- Product Weight: 42 lb.
- Product Width: 7 ft.
- Strike Zone Target: No
- Wheeled: No
Collegiate frames are constructed of heavy-duty 1 1/2" square 17 gauge galvanized steel. Frames are 7' H x 7' W and include 2.5mm twisted knotted polythelene slip-on pillow case style net. Legs detach for easy storage.
- Additional Information
Material BS47743 SKU GRP10031 Pid 59166 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Great item! Review by Trojans19
Quality Price Value
Works great. Heavy Duty but portable
(Posted on 5/15/15)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review