Players can quickly grab their bat of choice while stepping up to the plate to face the pitcher with this Permanent Bat Rack. It's easy for coaches and equipment managers to keep the whole team's gear organized inside the dugout with this rack, which holds up to 14 bats at once, keeping bats ready to use and off the floor of the dugout to prevent accidental injuries. Standing up to the wear and tear of repeated baseball or softball games, the heavy-duty galvanized steel construction makes this bat rack ideal for being permanently mounted to the dugout floor.
- Heavy-duty galvanized steel construction holds up to the frequent racking of bats
- Permanent design provides a reliable organization solution in dugouts or batting cages
- Holds up to 14 bats, allowing coaches and equipment managers to easily keep the whole team's gear organized
- Designed to be mounted into the ground of the dugout, making the rack stable enough to prevent falling over
- 35 in. height can accommodate baseball and softball bats of most sizes
- Activity: Baseball/Softball
- Color: Silver
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Steel
- Product Height: 35 in.
- Product Length: 6 in.
- Product Weight: 33 lb.
- Product Width: 25.5 in.
- Wheeled: No
Heavy-duty galvanized steel bat rack. Holds up to 14 bats. Permanently mounts directly to dugout surface. Measures 35"H x 25.5"W x 6"D. Weight: 33 lbs.
- Additional Information
Material 1148826 SKU 1148826 Pid 62198 Weight 30.8000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review