Tennis stars can play at the net, fire cross-court shots or unload a drop shot over the net using these PennĀ® Championship Tennis Balls. From practices to matches to tournaments, these balls' interlocked wool fibers stand up to fast serves, top spin and backhands on hard courts. When it's the opening serve, deuce or championship point, players will enjoy the consistent feel of the natural rubber construction, which allows them to put the ball where they need it to seize the victory.
- Constructed with natural rubber to deliver a consistent feel and minimize shocks
- Interlocked wool fibers and extra-duty felt withstand countless practice serves, forehands, backhands, lobs and smashes
- Controlled fiber release provides reliable nap for better control off the racquet and on the court
- Championship balls are great for play on hard tennis courts
- Approved by the USTA and ITF for official play
- Activity: Tennis
- Approvals: ITF, USTA
- Brand: PennĀ®
- Color: Bright Yellow
- Color Family: Yellow
- Container Type: Can
- Material: Felt, Rubber, Wool
- Quantity: 3 balls per can
Can of 3 balls.
- Additional Information
Material MTPENCAN SKU MTPENCAN Pid 79803 Weight 0.5000 LB Brand Penn Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 521001
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review