Teachers can infuse their lesson plan with physical-based activities with help from this Numbered Poly Spots Set. Whether for use in P.E. class or as a handy tool for reinforcing math skills in the classroom, these poly spots are a sure choice for both a mental and physical workout. Children can learn the sequencing of numbers and improve their motor skills with activities created with these colorful spots. This versatile teaching aid also includes Braille numbers, so students of all abilities can participate.
- Poly construction displays both printed numerals and Braille to help visually impaired students
- Promote sequencing and math skills with these fun-colored spots
- Includes nine spots, each numbered zero through nine
- Available in blue, green, orange, purple, red and yellow
- Measures 9 in. in diameter
- Product Length: 9 in.
- Product Type: Number spots
- Product Use/Compatibility: P.E. classes, elementary classrooms, recreational facilities
- Product Width: 9 in.
- Gives an added dimension to organizing, managing and conducting your lessons
- Use these 9" diameter poly spots to practice motor skill acquisition, sequencing and math skills
- Numbers are even printed in braille to aid the visually impaired
- One color per set.
- Additional Information
Options color Material 6057 SKU 1605 Pid 1605 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number N/A
Warranty : 9999 Years
Limited Lifetime Guarantee
Write Your Own Review