The number one arm on your roster can warm up before the game wearing this New Balance Ace Men's 1/2-Zip Baseball Jacket, then throw it on again after the final out to cool down. In between innings, it's crucial for pitchers' arms to stay loose to prevent injury, and the 3D stretch-woven fabric delivers the much-needed warmth to ensure they're ready for the next ups. Whether it's pre-game rituals, throwing long tosses in a side session or kicking back on an off day, players can stay comfortable with the polyester and elastane construction.
- Crafted with 90% polyester and 10% elastane material to offer a stretchy, comfortable feel when throwing warm-up pitches or relaxing in the dugout
- 3D stretch-woven fabric helps retain body heat to keep pitching arms and shoulders warm and loose in between innings
- 10.5 in. zipper on the left side allows athletes to easily pull the jacket on and off and regulate their body temperature
- Half-zip front zipper enables players to zip the jacket up completely on chilly days or zip it down when the sun's shining
- Gray color blocking under the arms provides a stylish addition
- Activity: Baseball
- Brand: New Balance
- Gender: Men's
- Hooded: No
- Material: 90% polyester, 10% elastane
- Reflective: No
- Style: Pullover
100% Polyester. Lightweight fabric. Zipper at bottom side seam. Contrast grey paneling at side inserts. NB heatseal on shoulder.
- Additional Information
Options color size Material 1386296 SKU 84547 Pid 84547 Brand New Balance Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number N/A
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review