Keep the baseball or softball diamond looking neat and ready to play with this Monster 6 ft. x 4 ft. Drag Mat. When hosting an all-day tournament, it's essential that the field is in top condition for the next game. Groom the infield, batter's box or pitcher's mound by dragging the mat through the dirt until the surface is smooth, even and ready for game time. The welded eye bolts attach to a chain that hooks to powered outdoor equipment for fast and easy pre-game and post-game field maintenance, as well as quick tending between innings.
- 0.5 in. x 0.06 in. mesh construction effectively combs through the dirt on the field
- Drags and grooms the dirt to a smooth and even playing surface
- Can be used on the base line, the batter's box, the home plate area or the pitcher's mound
- Durable 6-gauge welded connection rods on each end help prevent the mat from separating
- Angled iron front with welded eye bolts can be attached to a chain and pulled by hand or attached to outdoor power equipment for rapid maintenance
- Color: Silver
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Mesh
- Product Length: 4 ft.
- Product Weight: 94 lb.
- Product Width: 6 ft.
- Quantity: 1
Deluxe mat construction utilizes 1/2" x .062 mesh with 6 gauge connecting rods, each welded on end. Mat cannot separate on ends. These mats will last for years! Includes angle iron front with welded eye bolts for you to attach your chain. Size 6' x 4'.
- Additional Information
Material 1159608 SKU 1159608 Pid 59462 Weight 93.0000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review