Players and fans can easily keep track of the game using the Manual Scorekeeper with Adjustable Stand. Great for playing areas where space is limited, such as tournaments, physical education classes and crowded gymnasiums, the scorekeeper is a low-tech way to display opposing scores in bright white and red numbers. When the guard makes a jump shot, the striker puts the ball in the back of the net or running back dives into the end zone, scorekeepers can easily flip the cards over to update the score.
- Two scores are displayed on cards that flip over for quick score changes
- Score cards accommodate points from 0 to 99
- PVC stand features a 15 in. x 15 in. cross-style base for stability and converts from a 38 in. standing unit to a 12 in. tabletop scoreboard
- Two dry-erase panels allow coaches, referees and scorekeepers to mark the team names
- Numbers are displayed on contrast-color backgrounds in bold red or bright white for easy visibility
- Color: Black, Red, White
- Color Family: Black
- Flip-Over Scoring Style: Yes
- Foldable Design: No
- Material: PVC, Vinyl
- Number Of Score Digits Per Team: 2
- Period/Quarter Tracking: No
- Product Height: 12 - 38 in.
- Product Weight: 5.72 lb.
- Scoreboard Type: Manual
- 7" numbers printed on vinyl
- Scores up to 99 for each team
- Two erasable team panels
- PVC stand measures 38"H with a 15" x 15" base
- Converts from floor model to 12"H table top unit
- Additional Information
Material 1162448 SKU 1162448 Pid 59395 Weight 5.7200 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review