With kills, serves and hits striking it in every practice and match, the MacGregor® Master 32 ft. Volleyball Net holds up to the rigors of a volleyball season. Secure the net in place to set up for regulation play on professional volleyball courts. The cables are protected by coated-vinyl headbands in preparation for challenging power kills and low hits. Put together with knotless nylon, the net can be seamlessly rolled and unrolled in between tournaments and practices for hassle-free storage.
- Structured for professional-level volleyball competitions with a 32 ft. length meant to fit Senoh and other comparable systems
- 45 ft. long, diamond-braided cables with vinyl-coated headbands can withstand powerful spikes and jump serves
- Each side is designed with 28 oz. vinyl with fiberglass dowels to help the net maintain its shape during practices and matches
- 3.5mm knotless-nylon net effortlessly rolls and unrolls for simple preparation before each tournament or practice
- Activity: Volleyball
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Color: Black, White
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Fiberglass, Nylon, Vinyl
- Product Length: 32 ft.
- Product Weight: 12.17 lb.
- Product Width: 1mm
- Quantity: 1
Fits Senoh and most power comp. systems
Net: 3.5 mm knotless nylon
Headband: 18 oz. coated vinyl top with 14 oz. coated vinyl bottom
Cable: 1/4" diamond braided nylon 45 L top and bottom
Side: 28 oz. vinyl with fiberglass dowels
Measures 32 x 1m
- Additional Information
Material SNMCMAS2 SKU 1297058 Pid 5527 Weight 12.1700 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review