Your softball team will dominate the diamond with help from these MacGregor® X100 Poly-Core Slow-Pitch Softballs. Teach your players to pitch, hit and field all season long, as the leather cover will hold up to every intense practice and game. Help pitchers build confidence when they step up to the rubber thanks to the red stitching that gives a firm grip for control as they attempt to strike out batters. When sluggers make their way to the batter's box, they can swing for the fences knowing the poly graphite core will deliver pop off the bat.
- Poly graphite core delivers responsive performance off the bat
- Durable leather cover withstands intense hitting and fielding at practices and games
- Red stitching gives a controlled grip for precise pitching and fielding
- 0.47 COR rating/375 lb. maximum compression are ideal for slow-pitch softball
- Bright yellow color helps players keep their eye on the ball
- Activity: Softball
- Ball Type: Softball (slow-pitch)
- Brand: MacGregor®
- Color: Yellow, Red
- Color Family: Yellow
- Cork Core: No
- Material: Leather
- Quantity: 12
- No ASA markings
- COR .47 / 375 max comp.
- Leather cover
- Poly graphite core
- Red stitching
- Additional Information
Material 1280531 SKU 1280531 Pid 64689 Weight 6.5000 LB Brand MacGregor Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review