When setting up a baseball or softball field, anchor one end of this Line Mate Baseball/Softball Field String Winder at the future location of your home plate to make sure the base path is mapped out just right. Clearly marked at the relevant distances, the cable makes it easy to determine the proper distance between home and first base, second base and the pitcher's mound. Extend the marking beyond the infield with the lengthy cord, which reaches far enough into the outfield to designate exactly where the foul line will lie.
- Designed to help outline the base paths for baseball and softball fields
- Permanent marks on the cable at 45 ft., 60 ft., 90 ft. and 127.28 ft. help you find the right location for all three bases
- 130 ft. cable outlines key portions of the field, extending as far as home plate to second base, while a 240 ft. cord delivers extra length for mapping out foul lines
- Hammer and two spikes are included for setting the cord into place
- Lightweight design is easy to bring out to the field and back into the equipment closet
- Brand: Line Mate
- Color: White, Orange, Black
- Color Family: White
- Product Length: 130 ft. (cable); 240 ft. (cord)
- Product Weight: 7 lb.
- Quantity: 1
- Lightweight, easy to use tool for layout and lining baseball/softball fields.
- Comes complete with permanent distance markers on cable, extra cord for foul lines, hammer and 2 spikes.
- Cable is 130', cord 240', distance marks at 45', 60', 90', 127' 3-3/8"
- Additional Information
Material 1297607 SKU K10072 Pid 65564 Weight 7.0000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review