Little athletes can participate in friendly competitions outfitted in the Champion Sports Youth Lightweight Numbered Scrimmage Vests. Ideal for physical education activities and scrimmages, these vests feature numbers between one and 12, which make it easy to differentiate between players on the pitch or inside the gymnasium. Youngsters will feel comfortable tossing the football or kicking the soccer ball while dressed in these polyester vests, which are made from mesh for excellent breathability.
- Polyester mesh fabric affords ample airflow
- Reinforced neck and armholes allow lasting use in youth soccer, football and basketball scrimmages
- Elastic bottom for one-size-fits-most wear
- Available in a variety of colors to best suit your P.E. class or recreational facility needs
- Set includes one vest each numbered 1 - 12, which is displayed on both the front and the back
- Activity: Football, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Basketball
- Brand: Champion Sports
- Gender: Kids'
- Material: Polyester, Mesh
- Product Type: Numbered scrimmage vests
- Product Use/Compatibility: P.E. classes, recreational facilities, community centers
- Polyester mesh vest with reinforced neck, armholes and elastic bottom
- Numbered 1-12 front and back
- Please specify 1 color per dozen
- Additional Information
Options color Material 1246018 SKU 62082 Pid 62082 Brand Champion Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number N/A
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- shirts do not hold up Review by Bill
Value Quality Price
I had to replace some jerseys that I had bought 8 years ago. These are the only ones I could find that had numbers on them. They are tearing apart already, worse than the ones that are 8 years old. Definitely not worth the price!
(Posted on 11/23/15)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review