Before the season starts, ensure softball pitchers have a stable footing to deliver fiery strikes with this Jox Box Softball Pitcher's Mound. Grounds crews can carve out the area around the pitching rubber and install this panel to help minimize the formation of a hole where pitchers' feet land. With a built-in cut-out for a pitching rubber, crews can easily set up this mound with the field's existing pitching rubber, so players can start warming up for the upcoming season right away.
- Helps stabilize a softball pitching mound, so pitchers can have a level landing place after releasing the ball
- Panel measures 4 ft. wide x 8 ft. long to cover behind and in front of the pitching rubber
- Pitching rubber cutout allows grounds crews to install the substrate around an existing rubber
- Designed to be buried under top coat to minimize the formation of holes that occur when pitchers land after the throw
- Single-panel design withstands the rigors of practices, games and tournaments
- Brand: Jox Box
- Color: Green
- Color Family: Green
- Product Length: 8 ft.
- Product Width: 4 ft.
- Quantity: 1
Single 4' x 8' panel with a cut-out for the pitching rubber. Weight: 200 lbs.
- Additional Information
Material 1235852 SKU 1235852 Pid 61149 Weight 320.0000 LB Brand The Jox Corp Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number SOFTBALLPITCHINGMOUND
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review