Help softball pitchers work on their delivery while complying with NCAA pitching requirements with the ProMounds Jennie Finch Pitcher's Lane Pro. Pitchers can practice hitting the corners with optimal speed using the built-in regulation pitching rubber, while the white turf barrier and inlaid white Powerline offer a precise guide for pitchers' footwork, helping them maintain a consistent pitching motion they can transfer to the field. When the weather turns, take practice inside, as the special rubberized backing won't slip on gym floors.
- Artificial turf construction provides a consistent pitching surface during indoor practices, which helps reduce wear on the body
- Rubberized backing prevents the mat from sliding around on gym floors
- 6 in. white barriers and 2 in. inlaid white Powerline allow players to develop precise footwork to adhere to NCAA Rule 2.19 that restricts pitchers from pitching outside the 24 in. rubber
- Built-in pitching rubber offers a solid foothold and a regulation size
- Carrying case makes for easy portability, letting coaches set up practice anywhere
- Activity: Softball
- Brand: ProMounds
- Color: Green, White
- Color Family: Green
- Material: Rubber
- Product Length: 10 ft.
- Product Type: Pitching Mat
- Product Use/Compatibility: Indoor softball practice
- Product Weight: 24 lb.
- Product Width: 3 ft.
The Jennie Finch Pitching Lane Pro is a great softball pitching aid. It comes with a regulation pitching rubber attached and is made from a spike-resistant artificial turf with a special rubberized backing that is guaranteed not to slip on gym floors. It allows pitcher’s to land on a consistent surface, reducing wear on the body. This mat helps pitchers comply with NCAA regulations (Rule 2.19) that restricts pitchers from pitching outside the 24’ pitching rubber. The 6” barrier of white turf on either side of the rubber, in addition to the 2" inlaid white powerline allows for more precise training for pitchers of all ages. Each mat comes with a convenient carrying case.
- Additional Information
Material 1291360 SKU 1291360 Pid 65105 Weight 25.0000 LB Brand ProMounds, Inc Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number MP3010
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review