Weight lifting is an important component of any athlete's training routine. With the Troy® Alloy Steel International Olympic-Style Bar, trainees can learn to perform deadlifts and squats safely and effectively, improving their strength and helping them get into game shape. Designed for all standard weight-lifting regimens, the bar's knurled handles help lifters keep a secure grip as more plates are added. Bronze bushings help the ends spin freely, giving athletes greater control during lifts.
- Stress-proof alloy steel construction is tough enough to handle the wear and tear of rigorous lifting
- Diamond knurl grip provides a positive grasp to ensure steady control during weight-lifting routines
- High 140,000 psi tensile strength makes this bar ideal for heavy lifts, such as deadlifts and squats
- Bronze bushings allow the bar to spin for greater balance and control
- Dual snap rings secure the ends of the bar for added safety
- Activity: Weight Lifting
- Brand: Troy®
- Color: Silver
- Color Family: Silver
- Curled Bar: No
- Material Coating: Metal
- Product Length: 84 in.
- Product Weight: 44 lb.
- Quantity: 1
- Slip-Resistant Grip: Yes
- Weights Included: No
- 84"L x 44 lbs. (20kg) with a 32mm shaft with NO center knurling
- Troy's best hard chrome "beater" bar with a 32mm shaft that gives it a tensile strength (140,000 PSI) of a much more expensive power bar
- Bronze bushings and dual snap ring construction in the sleeves make this bar ideal for Olympic lifts such as dead lifts, cleans and snatches
- 1 year limited warranty
- Additional Information
Material 1386477 SKU 1386477 Pid 85603 Weight 45.0000 LB Brand USA Sports Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number GOB1200
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review