A well-maintained baseball diamond has the ability to awe spectators. With this Seymour Midwest 28 in. Double-Play Scarifier Broom, groundskeepers can keep the infield looking beautiful. Every slide, run down and strongly hit grounder kicks up some infield dirt, and the broom's dual bristle rows help grounds crews push the excess top mix back into the dirt, so the infield continues to look great. After practices, before games and in between innings, crews can make quick, comfortable touch-ups thanks to the bent aluminum handle that helps reduce strained backs.
- 28 in. broom head features two rows of bristles, so grounds crews can brush top mix out of the infield grass to minimize the chance of lip formation
- Back side of the broom can be used to break up clumps and scrape hard dirt
- Powdercoat aluminum handle stands up to seasons of infield maintenance
- Bent handle design encourages comfortable use by minimizing back strain
- Lightweight construction enables easy transport around the field
- Brand: Seymour Midwest
- Color: Black, Silver
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Aluminum
- Product Height: 4.75 in.
- Product Length: 68.5 in.
- Product Weight: 5.4 lb.
- Product Width: 28 in.
- Quantity: 1
Heavy duty 28” broom head with two rows of replaceable bristles and 5’ powder-coated aluminum handle, bent to reduce back strain. Ideal for brushing top-mix out of turf to resist lip formation. Use back side to scrape and break-up hard dirt. Ships UPS.
- Additional Information
Material 1148497 SKU 1148497 Pid 59133 Weight 8.2000 LB Brand Midwest Rake Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 82328
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review