Baseball and softball players can hone their swings, work on their timing and give their cold zones a boost with this ProMounds DiamondTurf Lined Home Plate Batting Mat. Whether sluggers are taking cuts indoors or in the outdoor cages, the foam backing allows players to grip the mat with their cleats or training shoes when they drive fastballs to the gap or push curveballs to the opposite field. The white batter's box lines allow hitters to work on their footwork while anticipating the pitch, so they can be more successful at the plate.
- Thick 5mm foam backing helps stabilize athletes' feet while they take their cuts and stands up to repeated use
- Helps baseball and softball players practice their timing, hone their swings and work on their stances
- Spike-resistant design allows players to practice with the footwear they'll use in games
- Non-slip textured backing enables the mat to be used indoors and outdoors
- Includes a throw-down home plate, so coaches can rotate the batting mat to lengthen its life
- Brand: ProMounds
- Material: Foam
- Quantity: 1
- For indoor/outdoor cages and on-the-field BP
- Will hold up to moderate spike-cleat traffic.
- Features a thick foam backing with inlaid white turf lines
- Comes with a heavy-duty throwdown home plate
- Additional Information
Material 1235890 SKU GRP1000659 Pid 61135 Brand ProMounds, Inc Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number AT5002C
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Cross your fingers Review by Coach K
Price Value Quality
I have had several hitting mats in the past. I worry a little about the durability in this mat compared to older mats. It does not feel as heavy duty but we shall find out.
(Posted on 12/10/16)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review