Minimize the risk of injury with this Schutt™ Hollywood Impact® Double First Base, which furnishes a white side for the fielder and an orange side for the runner, reducing the chance of collisions in youth or recreational games. Made of durable rubber with a flexible honeycomb design, the base compresses when a player slides into it, absorbing their energy to prevent them from getting hurt. Two steel stanchions fit into Hollywood ground anchors (not included), staying firmly planted as players step on the bag or go on to round the bases.
- High-quality rubber construction withstands the constant tread of cleats
- Honeycomb design lets the base compress to absorb the impact of a slide, reducing the chance for injury
- Separate white and orange sides minimize the risk of collision between fielders and base runners
- Two steel stanchions fit into Hollywood ground anchors (not included) to avoid moving in the middle of play
- Activity: Baseball/Softball
- Bases Included: First base (double bag)
- Brand: Schutt™
- Color: White, Orange
- Color Family: White
- Grounding Type: Other
- Intended League: Youth leagues
- Material: Rubber
- Product Height: 2.5 in.
- Product Length: 30 in.
- Product Weight: 47 lb.
- Product Width: 15 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Constructed of high quality rubber with honeycomb design
- Base compresses as runner slides into it.
- Anchors and base plugs sold separately
- Additional Information
Material 1236453 SKU GRP1000700 Pid 60979 Brand Schutt Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 12902080
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review