Keep school and activity center equipment rooms organized and tidy with this Step2® LifeScapes™ Highboy Storage Shed™. When class or open gym is over, students and children will be able to easily put away the balls, sticks and games on the deep, permanently mounted shelves and in the vertical storage area. If the weather is nice and the playground needs some equipment, the shed's weather-resistant build allows it to be placed outdoors, while the large doors accept a lock to secure the contents inside.
- Great for storing game balls, hockey sticks, cones and other equipment for P.E. classes, activity centers, gymnasiums and playgrounds
- Constructed of weather-resistant, double-wall polyethylene to stand up to the elements
- Features three permanently mounted shelves that hold up to 50 lb. each, along with a tall vertical storage area
- Raised floor with entry lip helps keep water out, so stored items remain clean and dry
- Note: minimal assembly required
- Brand: Step2®
- Color: Natural
- Color Family: Brown
- Lockable: Yes
- Material: Plastic
- Number Of Doors: 2
- Number Of Shelves: 3
- Product Height: 72 in.
- Product Length: 27 in.
- Product Width: 52 in.
- Weather resistant
- Features three permanently mounted extra-deep shelves and a tall vertical storage area
- Two large doors lock to keep contents safely away (lock not included)
- Raised floor keeps contents dry
- 52"L x 27"W x 72"H
- Additional Information
Material 1170429 SKU 1170429 Pid 59645 Weight 113.0000 LB Brand Step2 Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number 561500
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review