Whether you're coaching a team headed for a weekend tournament or just looking to provide beginners with the equipment for a fun match, the HEAD® MX Fire Racquetball Racquet helps all kinds of players get in the game. Racquetballers can hone their aim and accuracy, landing kill shots and racking up points to win the game. With the PowerZone string pattern, players will be able to unleash powerful shots past their opponents. The stiff, lightweight Metallix alloy frame is great for quick, controlled swings, so players can master their skills before they head to a competition.
- Metallix alloy construction is lightweight, but still tough enough to handle the stress of the game
- 3.63 in. grip allows players to maneuver and control the racquet with ease
- PowerZone string pattern creates a large sweet spot for great pop when contact is made with the ball
- Built-in wrist strap keeps the racquet securely attached to prevent accidents
- Weighs just 200 grams, so novice players can swing away comfortably
- Activity: Racquetball
- Brand: HEAD®
- Color: Black, Red
- Color Family: Black
- Grip Included: Yes
- Pre-Strung: Yes
- Product Weight: 200 grams
- Metallix alloy provides a stronger, lighter, stiffer and more powerful construction
- PowerZone String Pattern
- Head Size 106.5 sq. in. - Grip Size 3-5/8"
- Weight - 200 grams
- Additional Information
Material 1384306 SKU 1384306 Pid 84099 Weight 0.7260 LB Brand Penn Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 223015
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review