Players can put power behind each strategically directed shot when using this HEAD® MX Cyclone Racquetball Racquet. Whether you're coaching an official racquetball team or equipping a fitness center for recreational games, this is a great racquet for individuals just starting out in the sport. When the rubber ball comes flying back after rebounding from the wall, athletes can swing confidently, as the Metallix alloy construction remains stiff and strong hit after hit.
- Metallix alloy construction withstands the stress and impact of repeated shots
- 3.63 in. grip helps players get a firm handle on the racquet for greater accuracy and control
- Pyramid V PowerZone string pattern, plus 106.5 sq. in. head size, gives athletes a reliable sweet spot for maximum contact with the ball
- Built-in strap keeps the racquet securely attached to the player's wrist
- Weighs just 190 grams to allow for smooth, comfortable handling
- Activity: Racquetball
- Brand: HEAD®
- Color: Multi
- Color Family: Multi
- Frame Material(s): Alloy
- Grip Included: Yes
- Pre-Strung: Yes
- Product Weight: 190 grams
- Metallix alloy provides a stronger, lighter, stiffer and more powerful construction
- Pyramid V PowerZone String Pattern
- Head Size 106.5 sq. in. - Grip Size 3-5/8"
- Weight - 190 grams
- Additional Information
Material 1384305 SKU 1384305 Pid 84098 Weight 0.6710 LB Brand Penn Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 223005
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review