P.E. classes and swim lessons are sure to have an additional level of excitement with these 59 in. Funnoodlesâ"¢. Gym teachers can show students the basics of hockey or lead balancing exercises with peace of mind, since the closed-cell foam construction keeps little athletes safe during activities. Young swimmers will be able to float on these flexible, buoyant noodles in the water or use them to create imaginative games that are sure to be a splash with everyone.
- Closed-cell foam construction is firm, yet soft, for safe fun in and out of the water
- Ideal for balancing, hockey and other activities in gym class
- Perfect for floating on or creating fun games in the water
- Comes with 32 Funnoodlesâ"¢, each 59 in. long and 2.38 in. in diameter
- Note: Not to be used as a safety device
- Activity: Water Sports
- Brand: Jakks Pacific
- Material: Foam
- Product Height: 2.38 in.
- Product Length: 59 in.
- Product Type: Pool noodles
- Product Width: 2.38 in.
- Use them in or out of the water
- Fun, flexible and super buoyant
- Firm, closed cell foam
- PE teachers use them for balancing, hockey and other innovative activities
- Use them in the water to float on and create games
- 59"L x 2 3/8" diameter - pack of 32
- Not to be used as a safety device
- Additional Information
Material 1100500 SKU 1100500 Pid 58752 Weight 10.0000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Go to the Dollar Tree Review by Reid
Price Value Quality
I only bought these here because I had a voucher. Normally, I would have just gone to the Dollar Tree and saved $70.
(Posted on 4/1/16)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review