After an intense workout, students and athletes can stretch out and loosen their muscles with these Foam Rollers. Designed to help improve flexibility and postural alignment, the roller is employed in gyms and training studios to reduce muscle tightness and soreness and maximize workout benefits. When used in conjunction with resistance training, the sturdy foam roller can minimize the buildup of tension, enhance range of motion and enable young athletes to reach their fitness goals safely.
- Great for post-workout stretching, so your clients can perform self-myofascial release and improve workout results
- Used in training environments to enhance balance, flexibility and alignment
- Rounded foam provides back support to massage muscles and reduce tension and tightness
- Assorted firmness levels offer varying levels of support
- Available in various shapes, sizes and corresponding colors
- Activity: Training
- Material: Foam
- Available in 3 firmness levels, medium-firm White PE foam, firm Blue EVA foam, extra-firm Black Molded foam
- Helps develop balance, postural alignment and flexibility
- Ideal for self-myofascial release and massage therapy
- Additional Information
Material 1377211 SKU GRP1005892 Pid 79266 Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Great product. My Alternative Fitness class loves them! Review by PE Teach
Price Value Quality
These foam rollers help my students roll out those sore muscles and helps with their recovery. We also use them for balance exercises. It is just a nice way to change up the normal stretch routine.
(Posted on 1/7/15)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review