Middle school children can test their juggling skills with help from the Flower Stick Set. Instructors can include this exciting and challenging activity in their circuit training course in order to promote hand-eye coordination and concentration in students ages 13 and up. Constructed of Canadian maple, the control sticks are easy to maneuver throughout every flip, spin and toss trick thanks to the slow performance speed of the master flower stick.
- Made from Canadian maple for easy trick execution
- Encourage the development of hand-eye coordination, concentration and dexterity in children ages 13 and up
- Kids can flip, spin and toss the master stick for a fun activity
- Includes one master stick and two control sticks
- Colors may vary
- Activity: Juggling
- Color: Multicolor
- Color Family: Multi
- Material: Wood
- Product Type: Flower sticks
- Product Use/Compatibility: P.E. classes, recreational facilities, community centers
- Flip it, spin it and toss it!
- A great activity for hand/eye coordination, dexterity and concentration
- Made from Canadian maple, it is easiest to perform tricks with because of the slow performance speed
- Includes 1 master stick and 2 control sticks
- Colors may vary - recommended ages 13+
- Additional Information
Material 1276831 SKU 1276831 Pid 64249 Weight 0.6500 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review