Keep the park or playground safe with this Fitted Square Pole Pad. Exposed wood or metal posts have the potential to cause injury to children, and this pad covers them up so distracted kids or athletes will run into soft foam instead of a hard surface. Long hours in the sun won't cause the pad to deteriorate thanks to the UV-resistant vinyl cover. Made for square poles, the pad's mitered corners make sure that the entire surface is covered, leaving no edges exposed for players to get hurt.
- 2 in. foam construction protects players and children against potential injuries caused by running into hard poles
- Vinyl material resists ripping and tearing from heavy use on community playgrounds
- UV-resistant cover will not fade or weather in the sun, making it ideal for outdoor use
- Mitered corners make sure that the post's edge are not exposed to prevent athletes from getting hurt
- Fits on most 6 in. square poles to keep playgrounds and parks safe
- Color: Black
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Foam, Vinyl
- Pad Thickness : 2 in.
- Pole Compatibility: 6 in. square poles
- Product Weight: 6 lb.
- Quantity: 1
- Weather Resistant: Yes
Fitted Pole Pads protect players from injury in park and playground environments • Made of 2” foam covered in UV-resistant vinyl for superior protection and long life • Features mitered corners to fit snug and securely on 6" square poles • Available in black only.
- Additional Information
Material 1236200 SKU 1236200 Pid 61005 Weight 6.0000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review