Teach your faculty how to properly administer the PACER, curl-up, push-up and other assessments with help from the FITNESSGRAM® and ACTIVITYGRAM® Test Administration Manual (4th Edition). Instructors will learn the standards for aerobic capacity and body composition based on the FITNESSGRAM® and ACTIVITYGRAM® school-based activity program guidelines. Master the methods of conducting and recording the results of these standardized tests to better help your school's program adapt to the ever-changing needs and curriculums of physical education.
- Designed to give teachers and instructors the know-how they need to successfully administer the FITNESSGRAM® and ACTIVITYGRAM® assessment program
- Manual outlines the revised standards for aerobic ability and body composition and updated information about the FITNESSGRAM® 8.x and FITNESSGRAM® 9 software programs (not included)
- Test your students with the assessment cadences for the PACER, curl-up and push-up evaluations
- Contains a DVD with video clips of the test protocols and training videos for using the software (not included) and a CD with the PACER, curl-up and push-up tests
- Color: Multicolor
- Color Family: Multi
FITNESSGRAM/ACTIVITYGRAM is an integrated fitness and activity assessment program that can greatly enhance the effectiveness of school-based physical education programs. This updated fourth edition of the FITNESSGRAM/ACTIVITYGRAM Test Administration Manual is a complete guide to implementing these assessments, from conducting the test protocols and recording the data to interpreting and sharing the results. New material in this 4th edition includes:
- Revised standards for aerobic capacity and body composition
- Updated information about the FITNESSGRAM 8.x and new Web-based FITNESSGRAM 9 software programs (software is sold separately from the manual)
- An updated DVD that includes video clips of the test protocols, training videos for using the FITNESSGRAM/ACTIVITYGRAM software, and all the program’s reproducible forms, plus the CD with the PACER, curl-up, and push-up test cadences.
- Additional Information
Material 1377245 SKU 1377245 Pid 78235 Weight 1.5000 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 30 Days
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review