Before the big game, make sure your defensive line is prepared to take down the opposition with the Fisher 36 in. Football Impact Ball. Whether your season has yet to begin or your team is headed into the playoffs, it's important for defensive tackles, defensive ends, linebackers and other defensive players to be able to anticipate any in-game situation. Roll the weighted ball toward athletes, instructing them on proper stance, footwork and handwork. By repeatedly practicing a variety of maneuvers, your players will be able to avoid knee wrap-ups and stop the opposing team's offense from advancing.
- Used for football defensive training drills, so you can prep your team for the big game
- 40 lb. weight creates resistance to help players get into the proper position and develop strength
- 36 in. ball provides a moving target to assist athletes in practicing blocking and tackling strategies
- Helps players practice footwork and handwork to improve in-game response time
- Bright orange color makes the ball highly visible during training drills
- Activity: Football
- Brand: Fisher
- Color: Orange
- Color Family: Orange
- Product Type: Football training aid
- Product Use/Compatibility: Defensive training
- Product Weight: 40 lb.
- Product Width: 36 in.
- Helps teach proper footwork and handwork
- Practice defending against opponent getting into knees
- Weighs 40 lbs. for impact resistance
- Additional Information
Material 1344165 SKU 1344165 Pid 68592 Weight 43.0000 LB Brand Fisher Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number 9673GOLD
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review