Runners can take off ahead of the competition at the beginning of short-distance races with this Elite Starting Block. Whether track and field team members are practicing for the 100m or 200m dash, runners will find it easy to propel themselves forward and start off in the lead when taking off from this starting block. When the starting pistol sounds, runners can push off the wide pedals at their preferred angle without worrying about their feet slipping thanks to the included spikes, which secure the starting block to most surfaces.
- Durable steel rail and cast-aluminum pedals stand up to indoor and outdoor use
- Used to brace a runner's feet before the start of a sprint race, allowing sprinters to push off the block without slipping
- 4-angle pedals can be adjusted to the runner's preferred push-off angle
- Pedals move up and down the number-marked rail for runners to find the proper foot distance
- Includes spikes and a spike wrench to secure the block in place on nearly all racing surfaces
- Color: Green, Silver, Black
- Color Family: Green
- Material: Cast aluminum, Steel
- Product Length: 35 in.
- Product Weight: 15.51 lb.
- Product Width: 12 in.
- Quantity: 1
- Cast aluminum, 4-angle wide adjustable pedals
- Durable steel rail
- Block measures: 12"W x 35"L
- Complete with spikes for all surface types
- Additional Information
Material ASB3500X SKU ASB3500X Pid 65405 Weight 15.5100 LB Brand N/A Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
1 Item(s)per page
- Good Product/ Great Customer Service Review by Lauren
Quality Price Value
I purchased this product for my sprinters. The shipment was fast and the quality of the product is great. We had a slight issue but BSN was extremely accommodating to my issue and fixed the problem quickly. Only thing is the blocks that I received are black not green like pictured but it looks nice in black also. Would recommend purchasing if your looking for a sturdy pair of blocks.
(Posted on 5/7/15)
1 Item(s)per page
Write Your Own Review