Help high jumpers achieve their highest vertical yet with these PORTaPIT® Elite High Jump Standards. Jumpers can practice their Fosbury Flop, arcing gracefully over the crossbar (sold separately) with a backbend, or choose a different approach, take-off and jumping style to reach maximum clearance without dislodging the bar. As athletes become more conditioned and comfortable, you can adjust the standards up to 8.5 ft. for an increasingly difficult challenge.
- Anodized aluminum uprights and steel bases stand strong throughout high jump training exercises
- Levelers can be used to adjust the height of each base from 3 ft. to 8.5 ft.
- Low-profile bases are equipped with wheels for rolling the standards out to the field
- English and metric measurements are marked on the posts for simple reference
- Meets high school, NCAA® and IAAF specifications
- Brand: PORTaPIT®
- Color: Silver, Blue, White
- Color Family: Gray
- Material: Steel, Aluminum
- Quantity: 2
• Anodized aluminum uprights
• Low profile steel bases with wheels for easy movement
• Levelers on each base insure accurate height adjustments
• Adjusts from 3' to 8.5'
• Marked in English and metric measurements
• Meets High School, NCAA® and IAAF specifications
- Additional Information
Material AHJELITE SKU AHJELITE Pid 12637 Weight 1.0000 LB Brand Port a Pit Ship Method Ships Truck Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 1 Year
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review