Whether your tennis team is practicing their serves or delivering dexterous backhands during competitive games, you can rely on the dependable strength of this Edwards Outback 42 in. Double-Center Tennis Net. It's easy to keep your court ready for practices and games thanks to this net's durable double-center mesh design and sturdy polyethylene construction, which hold up to rainy days, aggressive shots down the line and accidental racquet contact.
- Great for school and recreational tennis courts, so players can practice the basics or smash the competition
- 3mm braided polyethylene net stays strong through practices, games and tournaments
- Vinyl-coated polyester headband and a tapered center help extend the life of the tennis net
- Five rows of double-center mesh provide added reinforcement to withstand numerous serves and swings
- Includes 0.63 in. fiberglass dowels and a center strap for lasting installation on your court
- Activity: Tennis
- Brand: Edwards
- Color: Black
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Fiberglass, Polyethylene
- Mount Poles Included: Yes
- Product Length: 42 ft.
- Quantity: 1
- Weather Resistant: Yes
LIMITED 5 YEAR WARRANTY
Heavy duty 18oz vinyl coated headband. 3.0mm braided polyethylene net body. 5 rows of double center mesh. Center strap and tappered center. Includes 5/8" diameter fiberglass dowels and center strap. 42' length only.
- Additional Information
Material 1234398 SKU 1234398 Pid 61062 Weight 25.4000 LB Brand Edwards Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 5 Years
Limited 5-year warranty
Write Your Own Review