Athletes can pretend they're playing at Wimbledon when they compete against their opponent with this this Edwards 30LS 42 ft. Tennis Net. As future tennis stars gear up to unleash blazing-fast serves or aggressive hits, the braided polyethylene body and vinyl-coated headband combine to create a net capable of withstanding intense singles and doubles matches. While players use backhand and forehand techniques to score aces and perform down-the-line shots, the included center strap and fiberglass dowels help keep the net stable during long and intense volleys.
- 3.5mm braided polyethylene net withstands hard hits and intense matches
- Vinyl-coated headband resists wear and tear to last through rigorous play
- Center strap and fiberglass dowels deliver stability and help keep the net in place
- Tapered center prevents the net from sagging and dragging across the court for increased longevity
- Professional-style net helps players feel like champions
- Activity: Tennis
- Brand: Edwards
- Color: Black, White
- Color Family: Black
- Material: Polyethylene, Fiberglass, Vinyl
- Mount Poles Included: Yes
- Product Length: 42 ft.
- Quantity: 1
- Weather Resistant: Yes
LIMITED 3 YEAR WARRANTY
Edwards' most popular net, and the one used at Wimbledon. Heavy duty 18 oz. vinyl coated headband. 3.5mm braided polyethylene net body. Includes 5/8" fiberglass dowels and center strap. Tapered center. 42' length only.
- Additional Information
Material 1162479 SKU 1162479 Pid 59279 Weight 20.4000 LB Brand Edwards Ship Method Ships FedEx Manufacturer Part Number No
Warranty : 3 Years
Every item is guaranteed to be free of defects in workmanship or materials for one year from the original date of delivery when installed and maintained properly. We agree to repair or replace without charge, at our choice, any product judged defective for either of these reasons and to return the item (or its replacement) freight prepaid. Products that do not have a special guarantee carry up to a one-year guarantee which is honored only when the product is inspected and found to have experienced normal use.
Write Your Own Review